The highly anticipated Lego Monster Fighters new for 2012 are now available to purchase. These fantastic and intrinsic sets bring a new aspect to Lego, featuring vampires, werewolves, ghosts, zombies and much much more! These are bound to keep little ones entertained for hours, building and playing with the sets, making all of their friends obvious.
There’s plenty of larger sets to collect along with additional packs that can be added to bring the Monster Fighters world to life. The theme is very much current with the times and readily wanted to be played with or used to spook out siblings. The set will bring all imaginations to life and is overall incredibly well presented, thought-out, attractive and highly recommended.
All collections featured are powered by the massive UK retailer Amazon.
Monster Fighters by Lego are a brand new theme due to be launched in 2012 between April and June. Lego sources have indicated that there are eight known sets to be released with the plot centred around a Moon Stone.
The Moon Stones are crystals that Dracula plans to obtain to cause havoc across Earth. There are six crystals to collect – can he be stopped?
So far we know that the set names and figures included are as follows:
- The Swamp Monster – including Frank Rock and Swamp Monster.
- Mummy – including Mummy and Ann Lee.
- The Werewolf – including Werewolf and Explorer.
- Vampire Hearse – including Dracula, Hearse Driver and Dr. Rodney.
- The Zombies – including Zombies (thought to be at least 2).
- The Mad Professor and His Monster – including Frankenstein, The Monster, Dr. Rodney, Jack McHammer.
- Ghost Train – including Ghosts (3) and Monster Fighters (2).
- Vampire Castle – including Dracula, Dracula’s Bride, Bat Monster (2) and Monster Fighter (2).
It is expected that by June 2012 these sets will start to hit shelves in the US (and hopefully shortly after the UK) with an example set such as Ghost Train retailing around £50.00.